Indesser Vulnerability roundtable - October 22, 2019
In October 2019, we hosted a vulnerability roundtable in Nottingham where central and local government organisations came together with the and our own experts to discuss ways to improve how the public sector deal with vulnerable customers in debt.
We were delighted to be joined by senior decision makers from over 40 central and local government delegates to address the issues around identification of financial vulnerability the public sector.
Feedback from our 2019 delegates
"What I like most was the opportunity to hear from the Money Advice Trust and the Financial Conduct Authority too"
"The breadth of event speakers expertise and the use of data to highlight the fundamental issues was excellent"
Our Vulnerability 2019 Agenda
- 11:00am Indesser – Vulnerability in focus
- 11:15am Money Advice Trust – Identifying and supporting vulnerable customers
- 11:35am Financial Conduct Authority – Latest developments on vulnerability
- 11:55am Panel – What does this mean for the public sector?
- 12:40pm Lunch and networking
- 1:25pm Indesser – Using data and analytics to identify vulnerability
- 1:45pm TDX Group – Improving customer outcomes through differentiated services
- 2:05pm Panel – What will the treatment of vulnerable people look like in two years' time?
- 2:50pm Summary of the day
- 3:10pm Refreshments and networking
2020 Vulnerability roundtables
We are planning more roundtable events in 2020 to bring the public sector together to discuss the debt and fraud issues that affect both central and local government. Click the link below to discover have you can get involved.
Find out more about our 2020 roundtables