Our Vulnerability 2020 London Roundtable is being held at the Apex City of London on Wednesday 11 March.
This is an informal event (dress code is informal too), where there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions of our guest speakers and network with other local authorities to get a much better of understanding of the importance of identifying vulnerable customers in debt and what you can do to help improve outcomes for both your organisation and your customers.
We ask our guests to arrive at the venue at 10:00 where refreshments will be provided before the first session starts at 10:30.
See below the event agenda and logistics details to help you find our event on the day.
Apex City of London Hotel, London, EC3N 4AX
Find out more information on the venue
- 10:00 - Networking drinks
- 10:30 - Welcome address - Andy Briscoe, Indesser
- 10:35 - Agenda, Indesser introduction and vulnerability in focus - Richard Haymes, Indesser
- 11:00 - Identifying and supporting vulnerable customers - Chris Fitch, Money Advice Trust
- 11:20 - Local Authority View on tackling vulnerability - David Graaf, Brent Council
- 11:50 - Tea/Coffee break
- 12:10 - What's happen across government to address vulnerability - Megan Tabor, Cabinet Office
- 12:30 - Improving customer outcomes - Natalie Tate, TDX Group
- 12:50 - A view from a Debt Collection Agency - Graham Rankin, BPO
- 13:10 - Lunch and networking
- 14:10 - Audience Interactive Panel Session: What are your key vulnerability challenges?
- 14:55 - Closing remarks - Richard Haymes, Indesser
- 15:10 - Refreshments & Networking
How to get there
Apex City of London Hotel is situated in the heart of the City of London and is surrounded by some of London’s most famous landmarks. You’ll be just minutes from Tower of London and within walking distance to St Paul’s Cathedral and The Shard. The hotel is in a great location for discovering the city and is easily accessible by main transport links.
Fenchurch Street Station is the nearest mainline station and is just a two minute walk from Apex City of London Hotel. Alternatively, Liverpool Street Station is also close. Just catch the Underground Circle line from Liverpool Street to Tower Hill and the hotel is a 5 minute walk away.
To get to the hotel, take the Circle or District line to Tower Hill. Get off here and you’ll be a short walk away from the hotel. Just cross through Trinity Square onto Muscovy Street and take left onto Seething Lane.
Aldgate and Bank stations are a bit further away but still within 0.6 miles.